Satisfaction Using Classic Cars

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

http://ceria35.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/12031.jpgWell hello and thanks for finding my notes about some of the cars I've owned.
This started as a simple project about some of the many cars I've owned since I started driving at the age of 15 years old in 1974. As I listed out some of the many used cars that I've had the privilege of owning over the years, it became clear to me that what I considered used vehicles back then are now classics! I was a bit shocked at this realization, but the more research I did on the various cars I've owned, the more I discovered that I have owned some great, classic vehicles and so I thought I would feature some of them here.

http://usa.gte.hr/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Bel_Air_Front_Driverside.jpgI've never been one to borrow money to buy a car so

car trader
therefore, I have had an interesting collection of vehicles over the years. Some were purchased for a few hundred dollars and some for a few thousand dollars and every one of them have proven to be a great deal. There were a few times when I was lured into the bank and took out a car loan and in retrospect, those vehicles were some of my least favorite, not so much from a performance standpoint, but from the anxiety that was placed on my shoulders from knowing I had to make those payments each month. After a few lessons in depreciation, I was convinced that financing vehicles was a poor way of spending my hard-earned dollars and I redirected my financing into the area of real estate and that has proven to be a much better venture. Perhaps I'll share some of those stories in future articles, but for now, please have a look at some of the great vehicles I've owned by clicking the following link. Take a few minutes to enjoy the featured vehicles, leave some feedback and even view some of the vehicles currently available for purchase.

Thanks for stopping by and "Enjoy the Ride"!
http://www.squidoo.com/good-cars

0 comments:

Post a Comment